Together with New World and the New Zealand Herald, a consumer brand promotion rolled out where readers who purchased the Herald at a New World supermarket were in with a chance to win an unbelievable trip for two to Oregon.
With a newspaper wrap featuring in the marketing support, New World shoppers couldn’t miss this incredible opportunity. Additional marketing support included radio ads, in-store point of sale cards, and newspaper, magazine and online placements.
The lucky winner was ecstatic when receiving the news that he’d won a trip for two to Portland, Oregon, USA including:
- Two round trip economy tickets flying Hawaiian Airlines from Auckland to Portland
- Five nights’ accommodation for two people at The Nines Hotel in a Standard Room
- Ten nights’ accommodation for two people at The Jupiter Hotel in a Standard room
- Extra experiences to the value of $1995 per person
- All transfers to and from the airport whilst in America