FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
UTAH IS THE OFFICIAL TOURISM PARTNER OF CITY2SURF SYDNEY 2019
PARTICIPANTS CAN WIN A 10 000 USD+ TRAVEL PACKAGE BY ACTIVATING IN BONDI
19 July 2019
The Utah Office of Tourism is pleased to announce their official partnership as the exclusive tourism partner of City2Surf Sydney 2019. City2Surf is the largest fun run in the world and will occur on 11 August 2019 beginning in the Sydney CBD and finishing at the world famous Bondi Beach. This is where more than 80 000 runners and walkers will be able to win their way to Utah courtesy of a 12 – night prize package and return economy class airfares courtesy of United Airlines. (terms and conditions apply)
Home of The Mighty Five® national parks, 43 state parks, seven national monuments, two national recreation areas and The Greatest Snow on Earth®, Utah represents the best of both the Rocky Mountains and the Desert Southwest. The state’s growing tourism economy also features an exceptional culinary scene, accommodations ranging from affordable and unique boutique hotels to luxury resorts, and an abundance of cultural activities that highlight Utah’s deeply-rooted international stories. Utah is an outdoor playground that resonates well with Aussie’s that love to ski, hike, bike, canyoneer, or simply self drive one of their many incredible road trip experiences. So many options available for any of the City2Surf participants.
An outline of the comprehensive prize package that is to be won includes:
- United Airlines Roundtrip Economy Ticket for 2 from Sydney, Australia to Salt Lake City. (Airline taxes not included, blackout dates apply)
- 2 nights of accommodation in San Juan County at Gouldings Lodge in Monument Valley and deluxe tour of Monument Valley.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Greater Zion, two narrows self guided hikes with gear from Zion Outfitter.
- 2 nights of accommodation near Bryce Canyon including one activity for 2 based on interests.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Kanab including ATV Tour for 2 and Peekaboo Slot Canyon Trip for 2.
- 2 nights of lodging at Zermatt Resort in Heber Valley including 2 Homestead Crater Soaks and tickets aboard Heber Valley Railroad plus additional incredible experiences.
- 2 nights of lodging for two in a Park City Hotel and one day of lift tickets at Park City Mountain plus one day of lift tickets at Deer Valley.
“ We are absolutely thrilled to be the official tourism partner of City2Surf 2019 in Sydney, Australia,” said Corey Marshall, Account Director for Utah. “It gives us the opportunity to put incredible Utah travel experiences and our prize package in front of the right Australian audience and inspire them to come and visit Utah as part of their next international holiday. The partnership with United Airlines and their extensive US connectivity to our gateways to pull everything together has also been a huge benefit to this promotion.”
Issued by the Utah Office of Tourism Australia / New Zealand Press Office.
For more information and/or high resolution images please contact: Corey Marshall at Canuckiwi on +64 21 555 463 or email email@example.com