Canuckiwi on behalf of our client, Destination DC worked with Helloworld Travel on season 2 of the Helloworld television series.
The series featured two segments focusing on travel experiences and unique USPs (unique selling points) found in Washington, D.C. The campaign included an integrated social, digital and agent support program. Helloworld travel’s sizeable social media communities were leveraged to deliver a blend of inspirational and tactical messaging driving awareness, engagement and bookings.
Negotiated exposure for Destination DC included:
• Two (4 and a half minute) segments with an average reach of 589,948 per show
• Destination DC holiday deals displayed on end/screen of segments
• Land and air deal promoted via trade and retail channels across Helloworld network
• Placement across Helloworld travel eDM’s with 380,000 customers reached per send
• Promotion on Helloworld.com.au with 140,000 Unique Visitors per month
• Organic social posting across Helloworld travel social channels with 177,000 Facebook followers
• Promotion through the Helloworld travel agent portal with 65,000 page views per months
• Digital posters displayed on in-store digital screens within Helloworld store throughout campaign period
• Local Area Marketing campaign products available for agents to download and use locally